2010 – 2011
Prof. Mahmoud Mostafa
Dr. Rola Afify
Mohamed Ghareb Ibrahim Ahmed
Bassem El-sayed Mohamed El-Tahawy
Ahmed Hamdy Khattab
Ahmed Adel Morsy Morsy
Ahmed Ali Abbas Ali
Ahmed Adel Abo El-Fadl
Mohamed Salah Abbas Mohamed
George Atiya Emil Atiya
Designing and developing a mobile robot that can pick products and place every product in its box using wireless control and cam processing.
Steps of operation:
- Choosing suitable dimensions for the required mobile robot considering loading and space limitaion.
- A proposed mechanical structure is to be prepared.
- Primary design for the proposed mechanical structure according to theories of failure.
- Choosing the prime mover of the mechanical structure to increase the robot efficiency and power to weight ratio.
- A complete design of the control including sensor circuit.