- Lecturer at Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport http://www.aast.edu (part time) 2012 – 2015 and (Full time) Jan. 2016 – current:
Taught mechanical engineering modules (Stress Analysis, Machine Design I, Hydraulics, Fluid Mechanics I and Hydraulic Systems) for undergraduate second and third year candidates. Develop learning materials, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance. Participate in the development, administration and preparation of exams and other assessments.
- Lecturer at Faculty of Engineering Alexandria University (part time) Sep. 2012 – Jan. 2014:
Taught mechanical engineering modules (Fluid Mechanics I) for undergraduate first and second year candidates (for Textile, Electromechanical and Petrochemical Departments). Develop learning materials, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance. Participate in the development, administration and preparation of exams and other assessments.
At Alexandria Higher Institute of Engineering and Technology (AIET) www.aiet.edu.eg
- Chair of Grades Recording and Reviewing Committee for Sophomore (First year) Students 2012 – Sep 2015.
- Executive Manager of the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Unit (from Aug. 2010 – Jan. 2012 and from July 2013 – Sep 2015).
Maintaining procedures and process development, Documentation, completing quality control reviews to ensure compliance processes are followed within the required time frames and meeting productivity, turn time and quality standards. Conduct meetings at AIET with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis and document their outputs as basis for further research and assessments.
- Lecturer 2009 – Sep 2015 and (Part time) Sep 2015 – Jan. 2016 :
Taught mechanical engineering modules (Fluid Mechanics, Mechanics of machines, Dynamic System Analysis, Mechanical Engineering, Design of machine elements, Mechanical drawing, and Mechanics) for undergraduate preparatory, first, second, third and fourth year candidates. Develop learning materials, preparing scheme of work, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance. Participate in the development, administration and preparation of exams and other assessments.
- Member of Grades Recording and Reviewing Committee for Freshman (Preparatory year) Students 2009 – 2012.
– Teaching assistant 2004 – 2009 and Instructor 1999 -2004:
Taught and administered curriculums for all undergraduate level students. Provide educational instruction in assigned subject (Robotics, Mechanics of machines, Dynamic System Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Vibration, Mechanics, Engineering Projection with AutoCAD, and Production Technology) for all undergraduate level candidates. Conducted assessment and testing, educational goal setting for all assigned students. Kept immediate supervision well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified and recommend corrective actions for the assigned graduation projects.
– Graduate Assistant in the Faculty of Engineering 1999 – 2002, Alexandria University:-
Implemented instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences. Developed lesson plans and instructed assigned subjects (Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics laboratory, AutoCAD 12, and introduction to computer). Provided a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
• Awarded the Dr. Essam Salem prize for the best scientific research in the field of Fluid Mechanics for the academic year (2009 – 2010).
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Windows NT4 administration, (2000).
- Windows NT4 workstation, (2000).
- Windows NT4 enterprise, (2001).
- Certificates for attending quality courses at Pharos University:
- Institutional Self-Evaluation for Higher Education as Internal Reviewer, (2009).
- Institutional Self-Evaluation for Higher Education as External Reviewer, (2009).
- Communication skills: Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Canadian Training Center, Dr. Ibrahim Elfiky, 2011).
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (College of Cambridge, School of Management, 2011).
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Faculty and Leadership Development Center,
- Educational Preparation Course for Graduate Teaching Assistants and Lecturers, (2015).
- Organizing conferences, (2016).
- Effective communication skills, (2016).
- A Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP), SOLIDWORKS Essentials, SOLIDWORKS Drawings, Advanced Part Modeling, and Advanced Assembly Modeling (2017).
– Vortex Shedding (PhD)
– Skimmers Oil Spill (Master)
– Central Air Conditioning Programming and Applications (Graduation Project)